Introducing MILE-A-DAY PLUS+
Here's what's included...
- TLP Starter Kit ($26.99 retail value) Includes mini-journal, Promise Band, Challenge Cards and Exclusive MILE-A-DAY stickers ***Starter Kit will arrive mid-challenge
Access to our Private Facebook Group ($49 value) includes daily check-ins, community accountability, Exclusive motivation, inspiration, and Q+A content from Jurell.
FREE T-shirt ($31.99 retail value) This is our TLP Logo T-shirt with Manifesto on the back***Pro Tip: With shipping this t-shirt costs $37 dollars... for an extra $10 you can get this entire package.
4 Virtual Workshops with Jurell Sison ($99 value) These “workshops” are designed like retreats and will include mini-lectures, personal exercises/worksheets, group sharing and reflection all to get the most of your MILE-A-DAY transformation.
Access to recorded coaching calls ($49 value) If you cannot make the live workshops, have no fear. You can watch them on your own time with these recordings.
- Money Back Guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase we will refund your money no questions asked.
4 Virtual Workshops with Jurell Sison
These “workshops” are designed like retreats with mini-lectures, personal exercises/worksheets, group sharing and reflection time all built in. They will help you and your partner...
- WEEK 1: Redefine success and habit change
WEEK 2: Examine your doubts and limiting beliefs
WEEK 3: Rediscover and refocus on your why
- WEEK 4: Reclaim and design your future
Week 1: Redefining Success
In week 1, here's what you'll be able to do...
- Say goodbye to dysfunctional definitions of success
- Stop being ashamed of your desires. Our deepest desires are God's desires.
- Uncover what you really, truly want in life (the answer may totally surprise you!)
- Connect your miles to your life's deep purpose
- After we do all this, I'll walk you through some new research on habit change that has totally shifted my perspective–allowing me to feel SO MUCH LESS GUILT in the process of changing my habits.
Week 2: Examining Your Doubts and Limiting Beliefs
In week 2 it's time to go head to head with fear and self-doubt. This is tough work but I'm here to do it with you. After this week you'll be able to...
- Learn/revisit powerful concepts about doubt and faith in the scriptures that help me to be fearless in any situation. (I love this section and it works for me for both little and big things)
- Stop pretending like you don't have doubts and fears and use them to create courage and freedom. We all have doubts and fears and life can become more way more free if we learn how to deal with them.
- Discern between the true self and the false self that keeps showing up uninvited.
- Use your real doubts and fears to identify your TRUE story. One that gives you unwavering confidence for life's obstacles both big and small.
Week 3: Facing Your Junk, Finding Your Joy
In week 3, we go deep... like really deep. This week you will...
- Learn about our unhealthy attachments to "happiness" and the traps of comparison that come along with it
- Explore and talk about the cost of ignoring our junk and our suffering
- Examine what hurt and pain you're holding back from God on our miles. (This is tough... like really tough ...but also the start of real transformation and you know it. If you're gonna do it you might as well do it with our community. We will do this work together.)
- Experience real examples of what it looks like to come face to face with suffering and find deep joy (this little teaching point on joy has single-handedly changed my life and I cannot wait to share it with you)
Week 4: The Human Person Fully Alive
In week 4, we're at the home stretch... This week you will...
- Find yourself doing your miles with a more intentional spirit of surrender
- Learn about the proven path to becoming fully alive (hint: the answer is different than "surrender" it's so much more beautiful!!!)
- Find peace in the simplicity of God's plan vs the chaos and complexity of our plans
- Learn that saying "no" is an act of courage that protects your most important "yes"
- Have your eyes opened to the true potential that exists within yourself